The Globally Harmonized System (GHS) and the CLP Regulation (Classification, Labelling and Packaging)
Nothing new under the coconut trees concerning the new CLP/SGH regulation in application for all manufacturers and distributors since June 1st, 2015, about which we had concocted a small summary for you.
Ready-to-use solutionsFor your labelling in compliance with both GHS and BS5609 standards (i.e. to identify chemicals transported by sea), Etilux offers you several possibilities:
1. Stand-alone printingBuy a stock of blank labels and print them independently
2. Printed labelsWe can print your own labels : contact us.
3. Pre-printed labels and black overprintingBuy a stock of pre-printed labels (point 2) and transfer your variable information with an industrial printer.
4. NEW : High resistance labels A5, A4 and A3 size for laser copier
- Identification in hostile environment
- High resistance to dirt and grease
- Excellent printability
- Suitable for outdoor use
- BS5609 compliant